We’ve put together answers to some of most frequently asked questions handled by our sales team.
Back to the list
What documents will I need to provide?
A: Once you've found your Cerris Home and the sales process has begun, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Payslips for the previous three months (or, if you are self-employed, either the last two years of accounts audited by a chartered accountant, or HMRC tax assessments for the last two years)
- Bank statements for the previous three months
- A certified copy of your passport
- Proof of residence for all addresses you have lived at over the last three years (this can be in the form of bank statements,council tax documents, or utility bills)
- Proof of savings
- A signed letter confirming any gifted deposits
- A copy of your credit reference report, available through Experian, Equifax or a similar credit reference agency
- Documents for any benefits you receive such as child benefit etc